click on any products in the image below to shop!
We all have a special friend or family member in our lives that we want to spoil during the holiday! Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas to do that!
click on any bold text to shop! see all my gift guides here!
1. Cozy Grey Bath Robe: Who doesn’t love getting something cozy? Make her feel special with this robe that also comes in 4 colors!
2. Pink Gloves: This is a cute and thoughtful gift that every girl can use this time of year! These gloves come in 3 colors too in case she doesn’t love pink!
3. Gold Choker Necklace: You can never go wrong with tasteful jewelry. The price point is great so it doesn’t feel cheap but looks expensive (I own it)! She is sure to love it!
4. Jewelry Box: With all the jewelry, she’s going to need a place to store it in a stylish way!
5. Jewelry Tree: Jewelry trees are a favorite of mine because they let you display your jewelry, making it part of your home decor. This white tree is perfect because it can fit into anyone’s home decor and it lets them get a little creative with how they arrange their pretty pieces!
6. Sleeping Eye Mask: This gift is something to show your friend she deserves a little “me time”. It’s a gift that most people don’t buy themselves but they are so useful once you have one! And it’s cute with the little lips print!
7. Pink Pom Slippers: Poms are having a moment right now. Cozy slippers to lounge around the house are something every stylish babe needs. Just because you’re wearing sweatpants, doesn’t mean you can’t be cute!
8. Coffee Thermal: You can never own too many mugs, right? This really affordable option is sure to keep your best gal stylish and caffeinated.
9. Blush Pom Throw Blanket: I just got this for myself and it’s so soft – I love it already! It comes in 4 colors too (I got the ivory) so you can give it to almost anyone on your list!
10. Tassel Earrings: For the girl that needs a little luxe in her life! These affordable tassels can be worn from day to night and are perfect for the girl who loves to accessorize.
11. Reversible Tote Bag: For the girl that carries the world with her (like I do)! This affordable tote (under $50) is reversible so it’s basically like a 2 in 1 bag!
12. Best Babes Wine Glasses: This gift says it all for your best friends! They are the perfect gift that you can use for girls’ night.
13. Taupe Suede Mules: Mules are both easy on the feet and super stylish. They are perfect for everything from the office to a relaxed weekend look. And what girl doesn’t love more shoes?
14. Silk Pillowcase: Literally, a beauty game changer. It is better for your hair, your skin, your eyelashes… what doesn’t it make better? It’s a unique gift that you wouldn’t think to get yourself but the benefits are priceless.
15. Pineapple Print: For the home decor lover! If your friend has an apartment that looks like Pinterest, this is what to get her!
16. Morning Sunshine Mug: The universal gift! Fun mugs always come in handy for that morning cup of coffee.
17. Grey Hunter Boots: One of my most used closet items and something that every girl wants (at least one pair of) in her closet!
18. Pink Pom Beanie: An easy, seasonal item that’s only $26.
19. Black Mirrored Sunglasses: Stylish yet within your budget. I firmly believe you can never have too many sunglasses.
20. Pink Side Tie Sweater: If your friend has been wanting to stock up on knits, this side tie detail is adorable!
21. Grey Ruffle Scarf: One of the more luxury items in this collage, this ruffle scarf will be used on repeat over the next few months!
22. Beige Circle Cardigan: A little splurge but this is the softest cardigan I’ve ever tried on (and the best quality). The best gift is when you see the person actually getting use out of the item which is a guarantee with this sweater!