If you’re following me on Instagram, you know Amazon Prime Day started last night at 9PM EST. With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starting later in the week, this week just seems to be the week for deals! Since there are hundreds of deals going live throughout the day today, I thought I’d do a quick round up on some of the items that I’d recommend!
1. The Amazon Echo (only $90, the lowest it’s every been) or Amazon Echo Dot (only $35). We have one of each and probably use the original Echo more just because of the sound quality but that’s the most noticeable difference. We definitely don’t utilize “Alexa” to her full potential but Amazon continues to add new capabilities to what the Echo can do. Our most used functions are: playing music, weather, timers, and today’s news highlights.
2. iRobot Roomba for $250. You’ve seen ours in action over on Instagram! This is one of our favorite Amazon Prime purchases this year and I would strongly recommend one if you have hardwood floors or a dog. See here for the full review of the one we have.
3. Diamond Earrings $499. Definitely a splurge item but I’m a firm believer that every girl needs a good pair of diamond earrings. These are regularly $699 so that’s a great discount too!
4. Kindle $90. If you’ve been looking to catch up on a little reading this summer, now’s your chance. I love that the screen doesn’t glare in sunlight!
6. Fossil Q Smartwatch $153. Is it a smartwatch or not? I have one of these and think it’s a really great statement piece for both men and women!
7. Circulon 13 Piece Cookware Set $160. For my chefs! Or anyone that just moved! Note that you save the additional 20% at checkout to get you to the $160!
8. Rachel Ray Pans. Note you save an additional 30% at checkout!
9. Luxury Beauty Items. Use code NEW2LUXPD17 for 30% off your entire purchase. There are thousands of items included in this code! Some of my favorites are Stila makeup, this La Roche Posay sunscreen for summer, and my St. Tropez tanning mousse (talked about it here).
These deals are all live right now but there are other ones going live during the day so I’d recommend checking the Amazon home page! I’ll be announcing great deals I see over on Instagram throughout the day so make sure to follow me there for my picks.