*This site receives a commission from Symantec for Norton and/or LifeLock purchases made through links in this article.
It’s no secret that I spend most of my day on a laptop, computer, or phone of some kind. We probably all do, right? It’s the digital age after all. And how many times have you accessed a WiFi network? I couldn’t even estimate. And that’s why I got Norton Secure VPN.
The reality is that I’m constantly accessing random WiFi networks from my laptop, my blog laptop, and my iPhone. Being on the go all day means that I’ll often find myself trying to connect to some random network where I happen to find 2 bar signal. Anything to save data right? I won’t even talk about the networks I’ve tried to access in foreign countries. Rather, I don’t even want to think about it. Who knows what information was or could have been compromised! Photos, credit card information, passwords? I mean how many of us have had to deal with credit card fraud at one point in our lives? I’ve definitely tried to pay rent from Thailand so I didn’t get hit with a late fee. Yikes.
Did you know…
- 20% of us have access bank information on a public WiFi network?
- 55% of us have logged into a personal email account?
- 54% of us have logged into a social media account? Hello Instagram hackers!
With internet hacking on the rise, it’s a very real possibility. Norton Secure VPN protects you from that and you can install it on up to 5 devices with your annual membership. Norton Secure VPN helps secure private information like your passwords, bank details and credit card numbers when using public Wi-Fi on your PC, Mac or mobile device. Currently, there is a $40 off promotion so the membership is only $39.99! Here are the benefits:
- Bank grade encryption when you are browsing and using apps on your phone.
- Anonymous browsing which masks your IP address to help protect your online privacy.
- You can access all of your apps from everywhere in the world! If you’ve ever had an app or website blocked in another country, you know how key this is!
- Removes ads that are targeted toward you based on your browsing history.
- No hidden costs. You can browse at high speeds and stream without additional fees.
- 60 day money back guarantee with annual subscription.
There’s no risk with the 60 day guarantee that is part of the Norton Secure VPN product. Especially considering that your data and privacy are on the line! I just feel so much better about being on public WiFi networks since I travel quite a bit! Especially when I’m doing my day job.Those financials are sensitive!
Do you own any privacy protection software? Do you have any other Symantec products?