click on any of the unique gifts for her in the image below to shop!
click on any bold text to shop! see all my gift guides here!
2. Orbit Eye Stones: I saw this and was curious! Who knows if it works but if they look cool and with dark circles, I will try anything!
4. Electric Wine Opener: Because no one wants cork floating around in their glass.
5. Agate Cheese Board: Even if she doesn’t like entertaining, this agate board can serve as decor (comes in 5 colors). But, for those girls’ nights where raiding the Trader Joe’s cheese section is necessary, this ups the style factor.
6. Engraved Necklace: Perfect for a mom! Get her name engraved plus her kids’ names!
7. Heating Blanket: This one is both stylish and functional! So you don’t have to wait to warm up the blanket.
8. Mason Jars: Let’s be honest, we’ve all said that we wanted to try those overnight oats recipes or salads in a jar off Pinterest. Take the first step by buying these for her!
9. Apron: I’m not about stereotypical gender roles or anything but I don’t like pasta sauce on my white tee. Plus it’s fun to wear an apron!
10. Dishes and Pans: Pretty cookware is so fun to own. I still love the Anthropologie dishes my mom got me when Matt and I moved in together years ago. Even if we don’t use them as often as our basic dinnerware, it’s fun to use them every once in awhile!
11. Wine Pearls: They keep her wine glass chilled without watering it down!
12. Sound Machine: To calm her mind at night! I don’t know a single girl that hasn’t had trouble sleeping. This might help!
13. Massager: Matt got me this as a gift years ago and it was genius!
14. Knobs: Spruce up your furniture with this little accent. I upgraded my IKEA furniture with some knobs and no one believed it was from IKEA anymore!
Which unique gifts for her were you favorite? Let me know in the comments below!