click on any of the chef gifts in the image below to shop!
click on any bold text to shop! see all my gift guides here!
We all have that friend that seems to be able to cook everything and anything. Stumped on what to get her (or maybe him)? Try some of these chef gifts ideas! And if you’re the chef, send this gift guide to your friends and family in hopes of getting some of these chef gifts under the tree!
1. You Take the Cake Pan: For the baker, a cute pan is the cherry on top.
2. Rose Gold Spatula: Cook or bake in style with this rose gold spatula! It even looks good sitting in your kitchen!
3. Blender: This has been on my list for ages! A good but affordable alternative to a Vitamin or a Blendtek.
4. Bagel Kit: For the chef that is a little more daring and is down to try making his or her own bagels.
5. French Press: A must have for the coffee enthusiast.
6. Spice Kit: A unique gift that lasts a long time – spices!
7. Honey: A honey jar (or any cute container for kitchen goods) is a fun gift that also serves as kitchen decor!
8. Vegetti: We use this so much! It’s affordable and is the easiest way to make zucchini noodles – a healthy alternative to pasta!
9. Crockpot: While crockpots might not be seen much on your favorite cooking show, I feel like you know someone is a great chef when they have all the equipment. Plus, this is a time saver and something people usually don’t think of buying themselves!
10. Dishes: It doesn’t have to be a baking pan but any cute dish is a great way to encourage a chef!
11. Measuring Spoons: Because you can never have too many when you’re baking up a storm!
12. Cookbook: Try getting your chef a different kind of cookbook geared toward something specific that they are into!
13. Hand Blender: For those challenging recipes that call for a hand blender!
14. Apron: To protect her clothing while she whips up a meal! And keep her stylish!