click on any gifts for the traveler in the image below to shop!
click on any bold text to shop! see all my gift guides here!
1. Rose Gold Luggage: I’ll be honest and say that I added this to my wish list! What girl doesn’t want to travel in style?
2. Jewelry Case: So convenient to keep your jewelry detangled during your trip! And cute!
3. Map of the World: Make it a craft project! Have your friend put pins in everywhere she’s visited. Doubles as home decor!
4. Laundry Bags: For when you don’t want your dirty and clean clothes to touch!
5. Backpack: A stylish way to carry around everything you need on a vacation!
6. Luggage Tag: So no one accidentally takes your luggage. That’s the thing most travelers dread!
7. Universal Adapter: One of the most helpful, least thought about, gifts for the international traveler. And under $15 too!
8. iPhone charger: This portable unit is both pretty and functional. Win win.
9. Toiletries Bags: I own these and love them! Such high quality and you can get them monogrammed!
10. Passport Holder: For the girl that gets a thrill out of pulling out her passport!
11. Portable Wireless Speaker: So you can jam out on your travels without having to take up too much space.
12. Makeup Carrier: Whether she’s a makeup minimalist or a junkie, this personalized case will keep her organized.
13. Facial Mist: To stay refreshed after long plane rides. Spritz on and wake up a little!
14. Travel Steamer: Not the most glamorous item but a must have. I never travel without one!
15. Travel Pillow: Sleeping on planes is hard. Make it easier with this cozy travel pillow
What about you? What are some of your favorite gifts for the traveler? Let me know in the comments below!