If I’m posting on a Saturday, it must be something really special! It is! Day 3 of our 12 days of giving series is for a change to win a holiday gift set from Origins. This is the perfect way to treat your best friend, your mom, or even yourself this holiday season! Who doesn’t love unwrapping a little bit of luxury?Read More
Day 2 is here! Ending this week on a high note, today’s 12 days of giving giveaway is for Glo Minerals! The girls and I are giving away the Lip Temptation Collection. This trio of lip shades is just perfect for the holiday season (and beyond). Think gorgeous deep berry tones plus a pomegranate chapstick. Yum! I love how creamy texture of their suede matte lipsticks and as you can see, they go so well with the colors of winter! Whether you’re wearing winter whites or a burgundy quilted coat, they give you that pop of something special.
Guys can be super tough to shop for. Every year I rack my brain for something to get Matt that isn’t a pair of crazy dress socks or another video game. He’s got a ton of both already. And bless his heart, he never asks for anything which makes things tougher. So, instead of attempting to guses what gift ideas would be great for a guy, I went straight to the source. This gift guide is 100% picked out by Matt! Not only that, but every item is under $50!
1. Clinique Great Skin For Him– Getting men to adopt a skincare regimen is no easy feat! Let’s just tell him we like a smooth face to kiss. Happy wife, happy life, right?
2. North Face E-Tip Gloves – These gloves are sleek, toasty warm, and allow him to scroll through Instagram searching for the latest memes in the cold.
4. Fire Tablet, 7″ – This has all the features of an iPad, but at a fraction of the price. Perfect for streaming his favorite show, catching up on the news, or following his fantasy team each Sunday. I got Matt one for his birthday and you’d think it’s his baby!
5. Bosch GLM 10 Compact Laser Measure – Is it tough talking your guy into household projects? Having fun gadgets may help. You might end up with 10 different holes in the wall, but your favorite piece of art should be able to cover it!
6. Foam Roller – Foam rolling is like a deep tissue massage on dem and. For the guy that’s into fitness (whether a hardcore junkie or an avid gym goer), this is a perfect gift that you can use too!
7. Slammo – Perfect for tailgates or a day at the beach (an excuse to plan a winter getaway?). Guys always seem to be fascinated with anything sports related no matter how tacky we think it is!
8. International Adapter – A necessary travel accessory with a touch of style. Matt takes so much pride in having the proper electronics when we travel abroad! I make sure to compliment him on it ;)
9. Collar Stays – Collar stays are a must for any well dressed man. These feature a hidden magnet to keep his shirts looking crisp at all times!
10. USA Cufflinks – He can proudly support the USA at any formal event. Guys never seem to own cufflinks anymore! Let alone ones that are appropriate for the occasion. Matt wore Batman cuffs to an interview last week. I rest my case.
If you looking for a few splurge items, try this pressurized growler ($140) for the beer aficionado! Matt’s been really into the Untapped app and is a huge fan of craft beers so I can totally see why he picked this out. His second splurge pick was this Xbox One Bafflefield 1 Bundle. Video games are like second nature to guys it seems! I personally suck at them but I used to work in the industry to I understand the appeal! Let them live a little! The third idea is this Sonos Smart Speaker. This gift can also be great for the whole family. It’s a must have for your next holiday party.
It’s here! I finally get to share what I’ve been working on for the last month with y’all: the 12 days of giving series. Every day for the next 12 days, there will be a new giveaway on the blog. The girls of FBN and I have lined up 12 amazing brands across every category (so there’s something for everyone!). From fashion to beauty to paper – there are some great prizes coming your way!