click any of the items above to shop!
Today is the day! If you’ve been having some FOMO about the Nordstrom sale lately, the wait is over! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially opened to the public today (meaning you no longer need a Nordstrom card) and here are the 21 must have items that are still in stock. Shop quickly and early today though! These will SELL OUT!
If last Thursday was any indication, the website very well may crash too. This is the second biggest sales day of the entire Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. So be patient. And if you have any questions, just shoot me an email! I’m happy to give you reviews and recommendations for all the products I’ve tried on (which is a lot of them). Let me help you. That’s my job. Well, aside from my day job. Here are my top picks!
1. Off the Shoulder Floral Dress ($36) – an item you can wear now and later! Such a great deal and also a forgiving cut! Order what size you normally wear!
2. Pink Dress ($30, 6 colors and prints) – one of my favorite dresses and I own it in 2 colors! See more photos of me in this pink one from Tuesday’s post about the best dresses under $50! Runs true to size.
3. Tie Cold Shoulder Sweater ($46, 6 colors) – I talked about how impressed with this sweater I was in Wednesday’s post where I gave brutally honest reviews of 17 tops from the NSale! It’s just the softest thing and you can even wear a regular bra with it. Check the post for photos of it styled with an outfit! Order your regular size for a slouchy fit (I’m wearing a small)!
4. Plaid Shirt ($32, 4 colors) – I love how soft this tunic is and the price! I bought the jewel toned green one and it’s definitely long enough for even tall girls. If you’re on the shorter end, you can probably size down. If you’re in between, order both sizes and return what doesn’t work for you because this one will likely sell out today.
5. Tie Front Sweater ($40) – I was so impressed with this sweater in burgundy that I also ordered the black but now I’m thinking I need the grey too! Just a great basic for work/life come fall and winter. More details plus how to style it in Wednesday’s post! Order your regular size.
6. Suede Over the Knee Boots ($160, 4 colors) – I love these boots! The laser cut detail is just stunning and I got the Foxy color. These boots made the cut for the best boots and booties from the Nordstrom Sale. Order your regular size. There is plenty of room in the calf and it isn’t tight on the ankle either.
7. Vince Grey Booties ($100) – I love these booties too! After moving to Chicago, I found that peep toes didn’t really seem as practical in the cold so I’m all about closed toe shoes! This grey color is gorgeous and size up a half size!
8. Glamglow Face Mask ($100) – You need to read this best beauty deals post to get the full picture for why I swear by this product. I’m considering ordering another one just so I have a backup. Also, there’s a $1,000 giveaway to Nordstrom in that post!
9. All Saints Tote ($199, 3 colors) – This bag is just gorgeous! A little bit of a splurge item but the quality and colors easily make this a top contender for my new everyday bag. It’s also spacious enough for a laptop!
10. Hanky Panky Thongs ($15, 9 colors) – After discovering Victoria’s Secret’s Lacie is no longer sold, I went back to old faithful and ordered every color of these! They last years!
11. Leopard Print Slides ($60) – These have sold out and have been restocked twice already so put them in your cart and check out ASAP! I liked these more than the all black version but they also come in metallic silver and beige! I went into the store to look at all 4 and found the leopard was the best! See more of my favorite shoe picks here.
13. Rebecca Minkoff Pink Velvet Crossbody Bag ($117) – How gorgeous is this pink? I am seeing a lot of blush pink this fall and I am loving it! Y’all know this color is moving to the top of the list as one of my favorites. For a Rebecca Minkoff, this is a steal!
14. BaubleBar Earrings ($32) – Spice up your fall wardrobe with a little rose gold glamour! This is an easy way to make a bold statement at an affordable price!
15. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($62) – Read this post which details why I love this palette, how to use it, and who should buy this. I use this every single day and consistently get asked what I’m using! It’s also an incredible deal!
16. Ralph Lauren Trench Coat ($150) – I needed a new trench after wearing mine throughout last year’s winter! I love the structure of this coat (I used to have Via Spiga and London Fog but this one fits so much better!).
17. Faux Leather Leggings ($65) – These leggings are magic! As a PSA to all you girls, they suck you in and make you look super skinny. They pair perfectly with booties, over the knee boots, or even flats and are just great versatile leggings for fall and winter. I own about 4 pairs and they last a long time – just don’t run them through the dryer! Order your regular size.
18. AG Skinny Jeans ($150) – I stocked up on skinnies this year and was most looking forward to these!! I really like the fit, I just had to size down one size to avoid bagging in the leg!
19. Zella Workout Leggings ($50) – It’s never too late to get started on that summer body! And why not do it affordably? I love these leggings because the mesh cutout just looks so cool!
20. Pajamas ($55) – I’d been on the hunt for some cute new PJs and these were my top pick! I wore then immediately after getting them and they are so comfy!! They are so soft I’m considering ordering the black too!
21. Puff Sleeve Leather Moto ($200, 3 colors) – Definitely a splurge item but the puff sleeve is the cutest detail. I didn’t think I would like this moto jacket as much as I did! It also comes in burgundy which is also gorgeous! It’s a great fit and the beige can pair with so many things like this pink dress.
Looking for more detailed coverage of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Check out this page which has a round up of all my posts, my favorites from the sale, and product rounds ups by category! I update it daily with new info so make sure to check back!